We specialize in pet stains and odor removal.
Your pet may be your best friend, but fluffy and fido can be one of your carpet and furniture\’s worst enemies.
Even the best-trained pet may have an accident, and if left untreated, that little mishap can permanently damage your carpet or upholstery.
Call Happy Day Carpet Care for your pet stains and odors issues.
We can remove a variety of pet stains and odors such as vomit, feces and urine. With some carpet fiber types, it can be especially important to handle the stain or spot without waiting too long. Stains such as urine, when left in a nylon carpet, for example, can cause color damage. It is best to not wait to have some of these stains removed. Happy Day Carpet Care offers treatments that can vary depending on severity and the desires of the customer.
The following is a very typical method that we offer for the removal of pet stains and odors…
- Locate and mark where there are any pet stains or odors.
- Apply a solution that is in a large enough quantity to get down to the padding. Urine can easily pass through carpet and addressing the padding can help assure more complete treatment in regard to spots, stains and odors.
- After the solution has had some dwell time to work, a vacuum hose and or water claw can be used to extract the solution from the carpeting and padding.
- If any staining remains after the above steps, we may retreat with the above steps and or treat with a product known as Urine Rescue, which may gradually diminish the stain. Again, it is important to know that some urine stains that are left in carpeting for too long may cause actual color damage to your carpeting.
- Overall washing of the carpet is a nice step to be done after successful urine treatments are completed. The above mentioned product called Urine Rescue may be applied as a very last step for any really stubborn stain issues.
- Has your pet been urinating in a certain area or spot for a period of time? It may be important to treat the subfloor in addition to working on the carpet and padding. Happy Day Carpet Care can also perform this more advanced service when needed.
Call us at (262) 313-7979 or (414) 456-9293 to learn more about pet stain and odor removal and to get a free estimate.
We offer pet stains and odors removal treatment in Waukesha, Brookfield, Milwaukee,
Fox Point, Shorewood, Brown Deer, South Milwaukee, and New Berlin.
If you need professional pet stains and odor treatment for your home or
business that leaves you happy, please call Happy Day Carpet Care at 262-313-7979 today.